Headlines from Across the MAPNov 17, 2022
Winning isn’t everything, it’s the only thing, according to the sports cliché. But now, just beating expectations seems to be enough to declare victory.
- Market Watch: "Inflation Isn’t Going Anywhere. History Says It Could Take A Decade To Get Back To Normal"
- CNBC: "With U.S. Economy At Risk, Here’s How A National Rail Strike Could Start In December"
- VOX: "Sam Bankman-Fried tries to explain himself"
- U.S. News: "Report: 90% Of US Counties Hit With Disaster In Last Decade"
- The New York Times: "Why Office Buildings Are Still In Trouble"
- The New York Times: "Electric Vehicles Start To Enter The Car-Buying Mainstream"
- Foreign Policy: "A Theme Park Crisis Is Wrecking South Korea’s Bond Market"
- Market Watch: "The Median Income Needed To Buy A Typical Home Is Over $88,000 — $40,000 More Than Before The Pandemic"
- The Wall Street Journal: "Labor Market Mystery: Where Are The Older Gen Z Workers?"
- Barron's: "How to Use This Year’s Market Tumble To Reduce Your Tax Bill"