- Visual Capitalist: "Visualized: A Global Risk Assessment of 2021 And Beyond"
- Factor Research: "Market Timing via the VRP?"
- Euractiv: ...
RESEARCH & THOUGHT PIECES FROM OUR TEAM
Risk is all around us. After the events of 2020, it’s not surprising that the level and variety of risks we face have become more pronounced than ever.
China is the only major economy expected to report growth for 2020, helping it close the gap with the U.S. Lifted by its quick recovery from Covid-19, it has also expanded its role in global trade and shored up its position as the world’s factory floor.
- The Wall Street Journal: ...
It wasn’t just the Fed or the stimulus. The rise in savings among white-collar workers created a tide lifting nearly all financial assets.
We’re living in a world of rapid change, where disruption is the norm and innovation is the only way to stay relevant.
- Visual Capitalist: "5 Undeniable Long-Term Trends Shaping Society’s Future"
- Rand: "A $2.5 Trillion Question: What If Incomes Grew Like GDP Did?"
- The Wall Street...
Time to remake wage pattern with economic policies that generate robust wage-growth for vast majority.
Vast amounts of money are being shifted around based on strange and conflicting rules...
- The Wall Street Journal: "Tesla’s Addition to S&P 500 Shows Why Indexes Are So Weird"
- Yahoo Finance: "Millions of Americans Expect to Lose Their Homes as Covid Rages"
- The Diff: "How Bubbles and...
There are still 6 weeks or so left in the year but as of this moment the massive swing from huge losses to a gain will likely go down as the biggest stock market reversal in history.
Despite the financial toll of the coronavirus pandemic, few American households have raided their retirement accounts to make ends meet.
- The Wall Street Journal: "Americans Were Given the Coronavirus Option to Raid Their 401(k). Most Didn’t."
- Science Alert: "MIT Team's Cough Detector...
Millions of low-income Americans are locked into poverty thanks to U.S. tax policy, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta researchers say.
- Bloomberg: "Tax Burden Equal to 70% Rate Crushes Americans Unable to Pay"
- The Wall Street Journal: "Fed Official Wonders Whether Treasury Market Can Handle...
Star economist says pandemic savings buildup may boost recovery.
How much does the current pandemic resemble the pandemic of 1918? Quite a bit.
- Desert News: "How much does the current pandemic resemble the pandemic of 1918? Quite a bit."
- The Wall Street Journal: "Consumer Spending Rose in August, but Incomes Pose Hurdle for U.S. Recovery"
- The New York Times:...
Millions Are House-Rich but Cash-Poor. Wall Street Landlords Are Ready.
- The Wall Street Journal: "Millions Are House-Rich but Cash-Poor. Wall Street Landlords Are Ready."
- Pew: "Momentum for Basic Income Builds as Pandemic Drags On"
- Bloomberg: "A Pandemic Is a Terrible Time to Buy Real Estate"
CONNECT WITH US
Subscribe to our mailing list to stay connected with our investing insights, webinars and latest news.
Managed Asset Portfolios, LLC is registered as an investment advisor with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Registration as an investment advisor with the SEC is not an endorsement and does not imply any level of skill or training.
Managed Asset Portfolios, LLC claims compliance with the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®). To obtain a compliant performance presentation and/or the firm’s list of composite descriptions please click on the Contact Us portion of this website, or call us directly at (248) 601-6677.
For additional detailed information about Managed Asset Portfolios, LLC including fees, services and other important information, please carefully read our current Client Relationship Summary (ADV Part 3) and Disclosure Brochure (ADV Part 2A) before you invest.
This website does not constitute an offer or recommendation by Managed Asset Portfolios, LLC of any securities, or an offer of services to any person residing in any jurisdiction in which such solicitation would be unlawful under the applicable laws and regulations. Managed Asset Portfolios, LLC complies with the notice filing requirements imposed upon SEC-registered investment advisors by those states in which the firm maintains clients, or qualifies for an exemption or exclusion from the notice filing requirements.
Please don't hesitate to Contact Us if you have any questions.